Super intimidating question.
First of all, if I ever get preggers, I would want to be like Kate Hudson:
I would totally rock the hippie-chic look, because there is someone inside of me right now and that someone is Kate Hudson...wait. I mean, there is an inner boho hipster within me that I wish I could set free. ....Was that any less dirty?
Because I can't even tell my dental hygienist what I want to be when I get older (she suggests I dabble in dentistry), I don't know why 30DAY expects me to share it with the Internet. I have no fucking idea, obviously. I don't know which school to go to or where I even want to end up anymore.
But it'd be pretty cool to be like her.
The entertainment industry would be fun. But what would I do? I have no patience for creative writing, so I can rule out writing for television or movies. I have no balls for calling the shots, so I can rule out ON-SET EXECUTIVE. And as for writing about movies/TV, as cool as that would be, by the time I graduate college there will be ZERO opportunities for me to find work doing that. Except at an online newspaper. But I would like to make more money than that and settle comfortably in the sunny California.
I think a business/office job would probably be a fine fit for me. But I feel like I would sink pretty low emotionally if I had to do that everyday. I do not want to end up like my parents, I know that much.
For a while there I was interested in international relations. But there is so much responsiblity that comes with any sort of political job, that I don't even find it appealing to think about it.
So basically, I don't fucking know what I want to be.
What about a realitor selling high-priced condos in Los Angeles?
Ugh.

2 comments:
OMG that's an awesome dress/wrap thingy Kate is wearing.
Girl, you can do whateva you set your mind to.
I say you and christina follow your past ambitions, you seemed to really enjoy that period in your life.
and by that, yes, I am suggesting you become a hobo. Hey, you can live in Cali, rent free! woah ho
Post a Comment