Tuesday, June 14, 2011

day 23 - a letter to someone, anyone

Dear Blake Lively, I hate you, Acacia,

I'm not sure if you've caught on or not, but we all hate that you've left. We hate it. It is dumb. We miss you all the time. Going to the gym? Miss you. Drinking a Campfire Mocha? Miss you. Someone says something stupid but funny? Miss you. And your imagination.

We think it's great that you're out there, accumulating all that it takes to get into any college any where, but must you do it A GAZILLION MILES AWAY?! And two months is way too long. Way too long to help with earthquake/tsunami relief/teaching English efforts.

We bow down to you, but we also scold you. Tsk, tsk.

Love,
everyone

P.S. I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to speak for them. If you don't appreciate this, go fuck yourself, we can discuss it in private. 

2 comments:

sonia said...

:'''''''''''''''(

Christina said...

Acacia if you're reading this: I love you. I miss you. Come back to me, baby.