Marriage equality in NY tweets. (Holy shit, finally!)
From Bad Teacher
Geek 7th Grader: Well, at least 8th grade will be better.
Bad Teacher: Yeah, it won't be. College. College is your window.
(or something like that.)
If you're on the fence about seeing Bad Teacher, see it for Jason Segel alone, dude. He made da movie.
They also did pot scenes well, I thought. Not so cheesy.
From my Dumbass Dad
DD: What movie did you see?
Me: ...bad teacher...
DD: Isn't that R??
Me: OH NO!!! I FORGOT!!! I'm too young to see that!! ....wait a minute. I'm 17. That's right. *walks the fuck away*
I don't know what the hell has gotten into him, but I fucking hate it.



2 comments:
OMG I didn't know Jason Segel was in that movie! Now I definitely have to see it!
HE IS! and he's the best!
Post a Comment