Wednesday, June 15, 2011

dy 24 - 7 things that cross your mind a lot

1. Where can I get some chocolate? Seriously. This is not some cutesy, feminine "WOMEN ARE CRAAAZY FOR CHOCOLATE" joke. I'm always on the look out for chocolate, and I have a problem.

2. Twitter would be more interesting than this. Except that it never is. I have an addiction to clicking my Twitter bookmark. I am not proud of myself and I wish it would stop.

3. I should organize a breakfast at Woodbury Cafe where I can get my hands on some pancakes. You think you attend a lot of breakfasts? Imagine how many times a day I think about it.

4. There are germs here.

5. I should've gone to the gym today.

6. Where's Dug?

7. I wish I lived in California.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am not proud, but...I have a Twitter problem as well. I have become addicted.

Meghan said...

it's no joke, that twitter