Saturday, June 4, 2011

DAY 16 - "If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?"

Intimidating question.

Well, firstly, I would finish my homework, because that matters a TON. 


Honestly I would not appreciate being a virgin when the world ends, so I'd get that problem solved, no doubt about it.

I'd stuff my face with Cheetos, any and all kinds of chocolates and dessert chocolates, cheesecake, cookie dough, Mountain Dew, probably eat a cheeseburger---what the hell! I'd abandon all my convictions and values.

I would shoplift and/or rob a bank to see if the adreneline rush still exists when you know the world will end soon.

And, I don't know, say goodbye to everyone I know?

Yep.

4 comments:

sonia said...

you'll hit two birds in one stone... if you come over here... ;)

Christina said...

Sonia that's creepy.

sonia said...

just trying to be helpful.

Christina said...

Whoring yourself off helps no one.

That seemed like too harsh a statement to post by itself. I don't actually mean that.