1. what i got from liz's latest blog post is that she's pissed at me. i wish to know if i dissected correctly, or if i didn't...
2. acacia is picking me up soon to go to see "The Last Song". i'm very frightened about this adventure. the movie will suck ass, i'm sure, but how far will it go? will i have to leave the theater to pace outside until the awkward parts are over (which i've yes, done before)??
3. i'm hungry.
4. ally, my eldest dog, isn't. she doesn't eat. and she vomits. and when i tried to get her to eat dinner today, her back legs quivered creepily. she gets up on furniture and my parents say, instead of scolding her and making her get down, "well...if she's comfortable like that..." which is very concerning. also, she doesn't go on walks anymore. like, she literally stops in the middle of the road. also concerning. i'm overall very concerned. she's going to the vet later this evening... :(
1 comment:
I'm sorry about ally I don't know her very well but I hope she is ok
Post a Comment