...oh boy. Also, I like the payless comment above. I love the store name shote to boot. The owner is also very nice, I met him this fall.
shoes to boot is probably the best name EVER for a shoe store! it's genius!
they are closing...
girl, I thought we were keepin' politics out of this. PS. Tessa, do you have a blog??
this isn't politics....i just appreciate the juxtapositon...yes she does but she rarely posts:flightofthetessa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
...oh boy. Also, I like the payless comment above. I love the store name shote to boot. The owner is also very nice, I met him this fall.
shoes to boot is probably the best name EVER for a shoe store! it's genius!
they are closing...
girl, I thought we were keepin' politics out of this.
PS. Tessa, do you have a blog??
this isn't politics....i just appreciate the juxtapositon...
yes she does but she rarely posts:
flightofthetessa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment