...What?
it was funny, cuz in walmart a little girl handed me a box of condoms. how is this difficult?
OMG LOL...WTF MOMENT OF THE CENTURY"ROTFL LOL GTG K L8R BYE"
I'm just...people...are weird. Don't get me wrong, though, it's hilarious. Sonia summed it up pretty darn well.
you anonymi are getting me confused.. who's roxy and who's erin? this is the question that haunts me.whoa! whoa! i just stole a mollyerin...quote.
Erin is the only anonymous one...Roxy has an account, I believe
hahahaha why did sh have them?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
...What?
it was funny, cuz in walmart a little girl handed me a box of condoms. how is this difficult?
OMG LOL...WTF MOMENT OF THE CENTURY
"ROTFL LOL GTG K L8R BYE"
I'm just...people...are weird.
Don't get me wrong, though, it's hilarious. Sonia summed it up pretty darn well.
you anonymi are getting me confused.. who's roxy and who's erin?
this is the question that haunts me.
whoa! whoa! i just stole a mollyerin...quote.
Erin is the only anonymous one...Roxy has an account, I believe
hahahaha why did sh have them?
Post a Comment