Anyway! Something that I don't regret sharing my passion for is.....Thursday night Comedy Night on NBC! The greatest line-up known to man.
First, the "underdog" comedy that too few people watch, "Community" is on at 7 p.m.
If you like endless pop culture references and nonstop laughter streaming from your mouth, than watch an episode of this. Trust me, you'll be addicted to it...it doesn't seem like it at first. But it will definitely make you LOL and we all could use a lot more of the LOL.
Then, "perfect couples" is on, which I refuse to capitalize on the grounds that it's stupid shit. It doesn't make you laugh but hey...it's a great tie-over til
"The Office" comes on at 8 p.m. ...After a while, I got bored of "The Office" because it felt very repetitive to me... But every so often there will be some slightly annoyed or confused facial expression that will make me laugh a little, and that's coo...
THEN BITCHES, it's "PARKS AND RECREATION," perhaps the "silliest" of shows I'm willing to watch. It's got Amy Poehler, Aziz Ansari, A Fat Dude They Make Fun Of, a Sassy Black Woman, and Rob Lowe...what else could you need?! Seriously, it's a really funny show, guaranteed for a few laughs..that's more than what I can say for SNL most weeks.
THEN (OMG) THE BEST SHOW EVER TO TOP IT OFF: 30 ROCK! I don't want to explain this one, you should just know. And if you don't, check it out Thursday nights, 9 p.m., NBC.Then don't watch the show after that. It's stupid and not funny.
Well, there you go! The most genius piece of television I've ever laid my eyes on. Thursday Night Comedy Night, coupled with a sexy/stupid dose of "Vampire Diaries" at 7 p.m. on the CW makes Thursday my favorite day of the week...given that they are all new episodes.
You're Welcome?
:(



2 comments:
outsourced has started to become decreasingly humorous and increasingly inaccurate. I still feel an obligation to watch it though.
FUCK YEAH COMEDY NIGHT!
Parks and Recreation!!! Love that show!!! And of course 30 Rock as well.
Post a Comment