Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd Week of Semester Round Up

It is the second week of semster número dos, and you all know what that means! Boring Analysis Time!

Second Week of Semester Two Experiment

Conductor: Meghan 

Introduction: This experiment was conducted because I had no choice, it was implemented against my will, you could say. This experience outlines simple observations, oversimplified analyses, and a boring construct of boring words about something, quite frankly, boring. 
What happens in Semester Two of Meghan's junior year of high school?

Hypothesis: Continued depression, worsening experiences, too much homework, declining grades, increasingly annoying people will all appear. I will feel badly. I will dislike it very much. 

Experiemental Data/Observations: 
  • I require more sleep than my fruitful body initially let on. Upon issuing much more sleep, I functioned considerably  better, but nevertheless was overly crabby, subdued, and became angered enormously easily. 
  • An excessive amount of sleep, computer time, and chocolate leads to a toleration of school. Barely tolerable existence. 
  • I realized that I've ridden (?) the bus for most of my life. It's a constant fixture, extremely familiar, and I don't mind it so much afterall. 
Analysis: If I continue to eat so much chocolate I will become morbidly obese. I need to exercise more. Maybe that's the reason my back hurts so much...lack of exercise. That makes sense right? This analysis has taken on a much less professional tone than the rest of this "scientific" write up. END IT NOW! ABORT ABORT ABORT MISSION!

No comments: