Saturday, December 10, 2011

too obvious, but worth posting. actually, it's not, but i'm in a reposting mood, dammit. Tumblr




Dear Diary...
this internet is a judgment free zone right?


tumblr_lsdqkiq8f61qzr04eo1_500.jpg

is this from The Catcher in the Rye  ????? am i inaccurately spotting a literary reference?? maybe


just stupid pics ;-)



these motherfucking "before i die" and "perfect check list" tumblr posts need to fuck off. most of them are vague wishings of the general population with a small mix of hispter and a giant dose of corny cliche. I'M DONE.
Perfect Bucket List


hahahahahhahahahahahaha


Fair Knight
Awesomeness, Barney cannot hide it.

It has begun!!
poor spanish teacher gets this in the last 15 minutes



2 comments:

Erin said...

I saw the Catcher in the Rye post too! And I was like, "Holy crap, is it just me or is that Holden speaking to me through blue highlighter?"

Christina said...

That is defs Catcher in the Rye - awesomesauce!

EMMAWATSONOMGGG