Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grade nine.

Wow. What a response from my last post (thanks guys! Acacia, Erin. Thank you. Kak: didn't know you read my blog! I'm not sure where I got the idea that you didn't...maybe all the times you shouted at me that you didn't..) Let's just say I've suggested, voted, and ratified a fucking amendment to the Constitution of Meghan's blog and now I shant post anything alienating. AND JUST TO MAKE SURE : IT WAS PROSE. YEAH,I KNOW BETTER.


Happy sunshine woo! Wow, ninth grade was such a fabulous year! To satisfy any curiosities about the drug related rhetorical fragment in my eighth grade post: I learned what it feels like to be high for the first time. When procured accidently: scary as hell! But also, really awesome. I "robi-tripped" by mixing meds like a dummy and it was wonderful. I must say, everyone should experience that. Wait, I take that back. DRUGS ARE BAD. Get high on life guys. If you can't, you're pathetic. THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Oh no. Am I alienating people again? Mustn't do that. Bad Meghan.

Phew.

Ninth grade was also year of Washburn. I only have....excellent things to say about that man. Logical grader. Well organized. Handsome, too.

The grad dance was that year. I'm gonna get mighty honest with you guys: that was my moment, that dance. My time to shine. I felt so confident in my dress, I got lovely compliments about my choice of shoes (still do!), my outfit (sure, it was mostly surprise that I wasn't wearing butch khakis and a vest, Ellenstyle, but I took the comments gratefully)...and I danced the night away with all my friends by my side. Took thousands of pictures. Oh, I don't know if I can bear revisiting such joy without a break!!!


...

Nothing more worth mentioning about that year.



2 comments:

Erin said...

Mixing meds and chewing tobacco. What happened to the Meghan I knew and cherished?

Also: your English teacher scares me. A LOT.

Christina said...

Washburn...ha.

And oh my lord how does Ms. T get away with saying those things...wow. Just wow.