This utterly saddens me. There's no way to describe the desperate want to not be fully conscious, but I awoke this morning at 6:30 AM for no fucking reason at all. I went to sleep at probably 1:30 AM which is much better than my usual 3:30 AM bedtime. Still, I could've appreciated more time wasted in bed. I really would have, I swear!
So what did I do? Obviously, I checked Twitter and Eonline immediately (found out that Emma Watson's dating that dude from Jennifer's Body and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World....) and texted people to absolutely no avail. I even turned on my television to find that every news channel was on commercial. Finally, I swung my legs out of bed and took an 18 minute jaunt (there's no way you could've described it as running) on the treadmill. After showering, vacuuming, and trying to find my misplaced phone for an hour, I can rightfully say that I'm going fucking insane.
Thank you and have a nice day.
1 comment:
Melatonin? Lavender? Those things usually help with sleep troubles. :)
Also - old school Meghan background! I like it. It's simple and awesome.
Post a Comment