Sunday, July 24, 2011

i post this cuz i don't have a twitter

i wish the harry potter and the goblet of fire* soundtrack played intermittently through out my real life.


*note that does definitely not say harry potter and the deathly hallows part two

3 comments:

Christina said...

Amen, sista.

I disagree with your DH2 comment, though. Alexandre Desplat is a brilliant composer and I love his work, especially in the final HP film. I'm getting a little technical here, but his writing in this film reminds me of a tone poem, in that it conveys the storyline with endless colors, timbres, and emotions, creating this dark, Potter-esque landscape...

In other words, Stini likey. I understand it's not your conventional HP music, but yeah. It's artsy. I like it.

Christina said...

Sorry I just say things sometimes.

Meghan said...

don't we all. just cuz we disagree, don't mean we cant express ourselves! lol