Wednesday, December 8, 2010

why music videos suck.

music videos can make, but mostly break songs for me. some of them are so shitty, so disturbing, or so cheesy that it fuels pure hatred towards whatever idiotic singer/band it was. the song becomes repusling, and the singer becomes discredited. to me. HOWEVER, these are two videos that totally make (versus break) the songs for me....without the accompanying video, the songs are absolute shit, though.












even though this diddy one is so stupid (like i wrote about before)...for some reason the constant walking towards the unknown destination filled with sand...and such, really makes the chorus...die. nevermind.

3 comments:

sonia said...

gahhh regardless of the shitty rap, i love love love im comin home.. had a jam session to it on the way home today..

Meghan said...

butt...I'M NEVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

I like the "Strip Me" music video. One of the coolest I've seen in a while.