Her twitter is indeed very philosophical. However, thus far I am more impressed with the creations of one brucejennerluvr. First of all, how the fuck did you come up with that name, that is hilarious as are the tweets. There is no second of all because I only wanted to say "first of all". Yolo I guess.
5 comments:
At least she used the proper form of too.
Indeed she did.
Lol, I totally want your parents to see this.
Aw hell naw, are y'all gonna take this?!?
yes Matt, she did. Look on the bright side, at least she's not stupid!
Her twitter is indeed very philosophical. However, thus far I am more impressed with the creations of one brucejennerluvr. First of all, how the fuck did you come up with that name, that is hilarious as are the tweets. There is no second of all because I only wanted to say "first of all". Yolo I guess.
Post a Comment