WANT SOME UPDATES ON MY LIFE? READ MY SELF-PUBLISHED SELF-OBSESSED NEWSLETTER NOW!
Okay. I have some updates I thought I'd share with Blogger.
1. My dog Dug and I are now BFFs. I don't know when this happened, or how long it will last (I assume until he's full sized), but I'm taking advantage of this moment in time to simply enjoy our fast friendship. I take him on long car rides for playdates and in turn, he goes apeshit everytime I walk into a room. It is a beautiful relationship.
2. Roxy and I are cycle sisters. She told me to stop telling people that, and I took that as my cue to post it on the internet. I told her that the menstrual cycle has gone full mainstream since the release of "No Strings Attached" and we need to embrace this incredible societal moment.
3. I'm ridiculously disappointed in my transcipt. I had to get mine personally printed as I don't have Mrs. Stapler and my teacher is shit, and when the secretary handed it to me she said, "Wow this looks like a nice one," I looked at it and said, "Are you fucking blind?"* But I'm dealing with it.
*I did not say that
*I cannot even spell transcript right, that should say something about how it looks...
2 comments:
1. I'm glad you and Duggers have finally worked things out. Enjoy it while it lasts.
2. ...
3. You should have actually said that.
2... Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Post a Comment