Monday, May 23, 2011

#5

It occurred to me, just now, five days into doing this, that I should've been writing: "DAY ___" instead of "#___"..................damn it.


Anyway, here are 5 places I want to visit:

1. Manhattan Beach, CA (and by "visit" i mean "die a happy death")
2. Tokyo, Japan. On account that it is awesome.
3. Edinburgh, Scotland. If you don't get this reference, I'm not quite sure we can be friends.
4. Malibu, CA (even though it's relatively intimidating)
5. Oaxaca, Mexico. On account of its name and the extensive amount of research I've done on it in Spanish class.

P.S. Why the fuck has only one person verbally or technologically confronted me about the boner poem?

4 comments:

Christina said...

1. I left a comment on your boner poem but it evidently did not show up. It was something lame like, "Oh my word. That was very descriptive. And gross."

2. I am your true friend because I get the Scotland reference! Woot woot!

Erin said...

Because I'm a little scared of your poem

sonia said...

Because I'm trying my hardest to erase it, and the bleach is only 99.9% effective.

Liz said...

I loved Edinburgh! It was so cool, but sadly we can not be friends because I don't understand it. I'm guessing some band is from it? Or maybe someone who starred in adventure land? Almost famous?