Saturday, May 21, 2011

#3...sorry

My day in unfortunate great detail:

I woke up at 9 AM to pee, and to, for some reason, look at my phone. I don't know why but someone had actually texted me during the time I was sleeping: my sister. At approximately 2:30 AM she had texted me asking if I could pick her up in the morning. This was odd because I had no idea she wasn't in the house and because fuck that, I'm sleeping. Only not fuck that because then I couldn't go back to sleep, wondering when I would need to pick her up. Sure, I texted her asking when/where/how/why/etc but she never texted back. She's courteous like that.

Then I went downstairs with a mindset of asking for waffles, which I eventually did, only to take back my request on account that my mother was annoying about it. My parents were just walking and standing around the kitchen and I was just sitting there, waiting for them to leave, but they didn't. At this point I got impatient and left a nasty voicemail on Erin's cell. She didn't call me back until halfway through Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. We decided on waffles for lunch at the Hoodbury Cafe, because at that point she had already eaten breakfast.

After the inevitable confusion of planning an event with me, we went to Hoodbury Cafe. The table was wet and the booth had crumbs on it so I immediately felt uncomfortable. But then we got the menu and I ordered a chocolate-chip-cookie-dough pancake and started to ease into the experience. After some odd conversation, we got our meal and ate quite a bit. Quite...a...bit.

Then we went to the Verizon Wireless store because Molly wanted to look at phones. There was someone I knew there but I didn't care all that much. I looked at the Blackberries and found them to be the best possible option. We left 3 minutes in without any purchases.

We proceeded to my house to pee and change and from there went to Erin's house where her mother would drive us to a mall in the city of flowers. After we had parked, we got locked out of the car with the keys and Erin's mom's purse and such inside. Erin's mom called AAA (triple A) and she waited while we went shopping. I got a ring from Aerie that began to unwind as I slid it on my finger. I returned it and exchanged it for a much more suitable metal one.

Other shit happened. (This got way to boring too write so I can only imagine how it reads.)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

cool story bro. tell it again.

Erin said...

Again, again!