Saturday, April 16, 2011

BOLOGNA SANDWICH

I went downstairs this morning (after being awoken by a child yelling down the street), pointed outside, and told my mom "bologna sandwich." now, we were both thinking "bullshit" but i think the message got across. i kind of think the snow is funny now, because of 2 funny little incidences:

(1) Sonia yelling at me in the car, like a day ago, declaring "spring was here" and I was being stupid for not believing.
(2) Last night it started snowing/raining/mostly snowing and I had to drive to the middle of nowhere to pick up my sister. I seriously thought I was going to die. I even called my mom halfway through and told her about the situation and that I was going to be home real late because of my slow driving. When I came home, of course, my mom was in bed, not a worry across her face. Then I wrote a letter-like post to my sister, who had been a real bitch about the situation. That will be posted soon.

2 comments:

sonia said...

i owe mother nature a soda.

Meghan said...

HAHAHA